The CONNECT-ON Program
PROGRAM STATUS: CLOSED
ELIGIBLE SECTOR: CIRCULAR ECONOMY
FUNDING VALUE: $25,000
GreenCentre Canada’s CONNECT-ON Program, supported by NRC-IRAP, provides funding to eligible Ontario-based small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to accelerate the commercialization of new products and services.
Leverage the technical services of Canadian service providers in short-term projects. We will facilitate your collaboration with a complementary Canadian service provider to develop a strategic project plan that meets your needs.
- Applicants must be an SME (<500 employees) based in Ontario
- Applicants must be developing technologies related to the Circular Economy who require technical development assistance
- Applicant technology must belong to TRL 4 – 7
- Service Provider must be a Canadian company, with an arm’s length relationship to the Applicant
- Eligible projects may be up to a maximum of $25,000 CDN + applicable taxes
- All projects must be completed and invoiced by March 15, 2023
How We Support You
We’re committed to driving innovation and supporting your business’s growth. Our rigorous proposal review process, contingent upon NRC-IRAP approval and funding availability, ensures project success.
The services of only one service provider may be used per application. We recognize the importance of connecting with the right service provider, and we are here to facilitate introductions upon your request. To ensure equitable access, service providers can take on up to five projects per fiscal year.
Intellectual Property Policy
All intellectual property developed in the program will be owned by the applicant. Service providers must not make claims on any intellectual property developed during program activities.
Steps to Apply
- Review the eligibility criteria.
- Reach out to us for an initial discussion. This screening process will help us better understand your company and needs. If suitable, we will then provide you with an application document.